Monday 24 December 2007

Memories of the Square, memories of your arms around me... Waiting there, I saw you looking around and kept still, hidding, just enjoying looking at you from a distance. How lonely, lost, anxious, you looked... I felt I was in control, a gigantic passion grew inside, and in that moment I lost it all and walked towards you... Crowded place, I know, but only you in front of me, only you in my eyes. Heart beating fast and a smile I could not hide... Oh, my lover, what a sweet image!... And when I am so close I can almost touch you, you turn around and see me... Fireworks!... Your arms around my waist, your eyes looking so deep into mine, your savage kiss, holding my face, my neck, turning it into an embrace, throwing me around in the air... Ecstasy came far before sex!...


Lost words, stopping every second to kiss, to have another look, to say something silly, and I take you into our room...


Everything was prepared... Just for us, just for you... The red room...


We kiss and laugh, and like two kids we undress eachother slowly... Oh, the look on you face!... Like opening a box of chocolates you look for every flavour in detail... you take off my coat, you unbotton the black dress, slowly, to gaze at the new underwear, bought just for us... Black bra matching the suspender belt - oh, I knew you'd love it! - and lacey stockings... It is heaven, it smells of scented oils and your favorite flavour...


After that time stopped and it was all ours...

No comments: